As the sponsor of COBEP-SPEC 2019, IEEE Power Electronics Society has announced the Student Travel Support Program for encouraging the students to attend this event. This program will award up to 1.000 USD per student to cover a portion of their travel and conference expenses.
To apply this travel support, please complete the APPLICATION FORM (here) and send to firstname.lastname@example.org. The recipients will be chosen by the COBEP-SPEC 2019 organizing committee, and the application criteria are listed as follow:
· The applicant must be an undergraduate or graduate student enrolled in a power electronics program at an accredited institution.
· The recipients must be an author or co-author of an accepted paper for COBEP-SPEC 2019.
· The recipient must attend COBEP-SPEC 2019 and submit expense receipts to the committee for reimbursement.
· Students from outside Brazil, especially those who have not received travel support in the past will be prioritized.
· Applications must be received by the committee until October 23th, 2019.
· The committee will notify the recipients by October 31th, 2019.
As part of the application process, students must provide information about their educational institution, degree program, the name of their faculty advisor and a brief description of their career interest and reasons for planning to attend COBEP-SPEC. The application also requires the title and ID number of their accepted COBEP-SPEC paper, as well as the name(s) of the co-author(s).
For more information about Student Travel Support Program, please contact the committee at email@example.com.